Saturday, October 30, 2004
NO ONE UNDERSTOOD THE AWESOMENESS THAT WAS MY SCHRODINGER’S CAT COSTUME (they suck)
I wore a stupid pink tutu to a metal show last night, hahhahahhahaha
The look on my friends’ faces when they saw a mosh pit for the first time was HILARIOUSLY PRICELESS
Some asshole kept dragging me out of the pit (I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN BUT I CAN LOOK AFTER MYSELF)
I’ve lost count of the hours I’ve been awake
Good fun was had by all
HALLOWEEN TOMORROW, KIDS…get out there and collect candy/food for the needy/small children/all of the above. I know I will!
Shine a Light
- pussy-strut said: this is amazing i love this
- pussy-strut likes this
- smacdownnn said: this trip down memory lane made my heart unbelievably happy. also, last night i showed my friend the xanga/livejournal binder I JUST KEEP AROUND and was totally embarrassed but smug/self-satisfied that my xanga was pretty fucking boss.
- smacdownnn likes this
- vladislava likes this
- unsubtle-knife said: This one is not even that embarrassing. And confirms how much our teen selves would have gotten along.
- willowseed likes this
- tansytea likes this
- hypocritelecteuse likes this
- fuckdudeskilldudes posted this